- Welcome to the Movement
- A Message from the Instructor
- How to use this course
- Feminine Evolution -Blossoming
- Join the Feminine Elite of Women
- What is Femininity?
- Femininity Basics
- Modern and Traditional Femininity
- Masculine and Feminine Energy
- Modern Feminism
- Gender Roles and Modern Choices
- Gender Stereotypes Breakdown
- The Essence of Femininity
- How to Overcome Fear of Being Vulnerable
- Feminine Sensuality
- Activate the Feminine
- Overcoming Wounded Femininity
- Balancing Work and Home Life
- 9 Measures of Refinement
- Qualities of a Lady
- 15 Virtues of Femininity
- Areas of Elegance
- Feminine Arts Deeper Study
- Ladylike Movement
- Debutante Posture and Poise
- Holding Court Like a Lady
- Elegant Ascention
- Manners and Etiquette
- Mastering Modern Etiquette Downloadable Handbook
- Dining Etiquette Reference
- Feminine Hygiene and Grooming
- Feminine Elite Hygiene Downloadable Tips
- Feminine Conversation
- Communication Handbook
- Wardrobe Arrangement of a Lady
- Masculine Energy
- Alpha Male Mystique
- Toxic Masculinity
- Attracting Masculine Men and Keep His Attention
- Congrats! Here's what's next...
Is there a trial period or can I get a refund?
Sorry. Due to each student gaining IMMEDIATE access to copyrighted digital course material, there are NO REFUNDS.
Am I able to cancel at anytime or is there a contracted time to be enroll?
All students who sign up for monthly subscriptions can cancel at anytime with NO REFUNDS.
Do I have access to the copyrighted coursework for a lifetime or lifetime membership?
All students who sign up for monthly subscriptions have access to the material as long as their payments are current. Students who pay the listed FULL PRICE (in payments or lump sum) for any course will have lifetime access to the coursework and any updates.
Do I have to have a Facebook account to gain access to the Feminine Elite web classes and Focus Groups?
No, however, the Feminine Elite is a benefit of the monthly subscription.
“Thanks Nicole! This is everything I needed to know that my mother didn't show me. ”Anna A.